Ontario homeowners can choose from a shopping list of grants and rebates offered by the Government and local utility company. For more information, click on one of the rebates below. Should you have any other questions, feel free to contact us and we will gladly prompt you to the right source of information.Constant Home Comfort is strongly committed to ensuring that your home is energy efficient and works with you to make every money-saving opportunity possible. Satisfaction is always a guarantee.
For Appointment Or Info, Please Call Toll-Free: 1-888-829-1875
Speak to an Energy Advisor: 1-888-829-1875
•BC Rebates — Good news! The Government of British Columbia continues to provide LiveSmart BC rebates of up to to $7,000 and more for home energy renovations. To qualify you need a home energy audit before you upgrade.
•Canada Grants — The Government of Canada closed the popular ecoENERGY Home Retrofit Program on January 29, 2012.
•Ontario Rebates — The Government of Ontario
Furnace grants — BC & Ontario
Homeowners can get tax-free government grants in BC and Ontario for a new furnace when they replace heating equipment.
Furnace grants — how they work
Take advantage of Government of Canada grants and LiveSmart BC rebates for new high-efficiency furnaces:
- Canada ecoENERGY — Homeowners can get up to $790 in grants from the Canadian government for a new furnace. The Government of Canada grants up to $5,000 for home energy renovations through the ecoENERGY Retrofit – Homes program, which is in effect until March 31, 2012. Click here for more
- LiveSmart BC — BC homeowners can get LiveSmart BC furnace rebates of up to $700 – for a new furnace. The Government of British Columbia grants up to $7,000 and more for home energy renovations through the LiveSmart BC rebate program, which is in effect until March 31, 2013. Click here for more
- Home Energy Audits — To qualify for Government of Canada’s ecoENERGY grants, or LiveSmart BC furnace rebates, homeowners must get a home energy audit before and after their new furnace installation. Get up to $150 cash back on the cost of your first energy audit with a rebate from Ontario’s Home Energy Audit program. In British Columbia, the LiveSmart BC program also subsidizes the cost of your first home energy audit. Click here for more
- Home Renovation Tax Credit — Many Canadians use “tax credit” to describe grant programs like Canada ecoENERGY grants and LiveSmart BC rebates. The original Home Renovation Tax Credit (HRTC) expired in 2010. With today’s 2011 “tax credit” programs there’s no need to wait until you’ve filed your annual income tax return to receive a home renovation tax credit. Your tax-free grant money will be sent within 90 days of your follow-up energy audit. Click here for more
A new furnace is just one way to save.
Get tax-free government grants of up to $7,000 for home energy improvements:
- Home Renovations — Windows, doors, insulation, and air sealing
- Equipment — Furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, boilers, heat pumps, geothermal heating, solar panel hot water systems, HRV, low-flush toilets, and more …