2019 Enbridge Home Energy Conservation Program
Rebates with Constant Home Comfort
Constant Home Comfort carries the latest heating and cooling systems fit for your home, designed around your modern lifestyle. Working to help enhance the comfort and energy-efficiency of your home, our team provides the proper HVAC equipment to help homeowners like you save big on their energy bills. When you upgrade the heating and cooling systems in your home, you can take advantage of great savings and incentives from Enbridge–a little thank you for doing your part in saving the environment.
These savings and incentives are made possible with the Home Energy Conservation (HEC) Program. With the HEC program, you can easily improve your home’s energy efficiency, lower your bills and reduce your impact on the environment. Qualified homeowners can earn incentives of up to $5,000.
Take advantage of this rebate while saving on energy this year. Contact Constant Home Comfort at 1-888-675-5907 today to get started!
Take Advantage of the 2019 Enbridge Home Energy Conservation Program Now
Here’s everything you need to know about upgrading your home’s heating and cooling system to participate in the Home Energy Conservation (HEC) Program and save on utility bills this 2019.
STEP 2 – PRE-ENERGY AUDIT
If you choose to have a pre-energy audit, a quick analysis will be performed on your home. The audit will consider the age and type of house you own, the current heating system in place, and the improvements you plan on making will be considered during this analysis.
A scheduled pre-energy audit is a more intensive version of the online audit. To start, you pick a time slot for the advisor to assess your home in-person. Based on the in-home assessment, the advisor will be able to provide you with further home improvements that you can do to lower your energy bills, increase your home comfort, and qualify for further rebates.
Note: Your pre and post audit will come with a $600 + tax fee which will be reimbursed to you in your incentive cheque after you have completed the program.
Why wait? Give Constant Home Comfort a call today at 1-888-675-5907
and upgrade your furnace and/or AC today!
STEP 3 – UPGRADES
You must complete at least 2 of the eligible home energy upgrades in order to qualify for the HEC program.
Upgrades that qualify for incentives and rebates by Enbridge include the following:
- Heating Systems – earn up to $750 in rebates
- A new and improved high-efficiency heating system–such as the many furnace models offered by Constant Home Comfort–will help improve climate control in your home while also enabling you to great energy savings year-round
- Insulation – earn up to $1,500 in rebates per insulation
- Ensuring that you have effective attic insulation will prevent both heat and cool air from escaping your home– thus saving you even more on your energy bills
- Proper insulation in your basement will not only help prevent heat loss and condensation in your home, but it’ll also help prevent the growth of mould. Beyond this, proper insulation will also transform your basement into a useful and comfortable living or storage space
- Increasing the amount of insulation in the walls of your home will help keep the heat in during the winter, and out during the summer. Not only will this enhance the comfort of your home year-round, but it’ll also enable you to great energy savings
- Water Heaters – earn up to $200 rebates
- Having an efficient or tankless water heater installed in your home can help reduce the amount of natural gas consumed by your home on a monthly basis, and in turn, help you save more on your energy bills
- Windows/Doors – earn up to $40 in rebates/per rough opening
- Replacing your old windows or doors with qualifying ENERGY STAR® models can help eliminate any drafts and build up of condensation in your home
- Air Source Heat Pumps – earn up to $4,000 in rebates per appliance
- Save on your energy bills when you install an air source heat pump in your home. Air-source heat pumps work by drawing heat from the outside during the cooler seasons, and rejecting the heat during the warmer seasons to help keep your house warmer in the summer and cooler in the winter.
- Central Air Conditioner – earn up to $600 in manufactory rebates
- Upgrade your central air conditioner to an ENERGY STAR® certified model for the upcoming spring and summer months for improved home comfortability
STEP 4 – POST-RETROFIT ENERGY AUDIT
After the completion of your home improvements, you’ll need to book a post energy audit with a Registered Energy advisor to validate that the upgrades have been completed. During this post-retrofit energy audit, they will also show you how your upgrades have made a difference by reducing your energy costs and environmental impact and creating a more comfortable living environment. This will confirm your rebates and your incentive cheque will arrive in the mail in 2-4 months.
Looking at completing some home improvements this year? If so, you could qualify for thousands of dollars in rebates. Give us a call at 1-888-675-5907 to start saving on energy today.
Questions? Let Us Help.
There are many furnace brands to choose from. How do they compare? What features do the different models come with? What features are the most important?
Visit us: 50 Mural St Unit 11, Richmond Hill ON, L4B1E4
Email us: email@example.com