Bosch Heat Pumps + Rebates
- Highly advanced, as well as ultra-efficient.
- Have a very small carbon footprint.
- Heat pump units have four operating modes for more user control.
- Superior inverter drive technology and variable speed condenser.
- Top-quality ducted and ductless systems available.
A Bosch IDS system delivers precisely the amount of cool or hot air needed. It is a split cooling and heating system with an 18 SEER rating and a Heating Season Performance Factor (HSPF) of up to 9.5 and will provide the best comfort levels at minimum cost. Exactly what you need!
The IDS 2 0 system is also one of the quietest on the market. It incorporates silent-blade technology combined with sound-isolating mounts and an exterior condensing unit. The outdoor sound levels are as low as 56 dBA, a weighted sound ratio that is impossible to beat.
Bosch describes these as “Simply Smart”!
Will heat pumps save money?
With quality engineering and industry-leading technology, Bosch heat pump systems are built to be ultra-efficient and maintain low operating costs.
In addition, the installation of Bosch heat pumps will receive a rebate of $4,000 + $600 from the government.