GTA Special! Get a Top-Rated Boiler Inspection Done for Just $119.
Regular price: $150
Special price: $119
Once a year or at a start-up, your boiler should be maintenance by a service agency or a qualified installer licensed and trained to perform maintenance on your boiler or combustion-related equipment. During this comprehensive inspection, the technician should:
- Rigorously inspect the heating system and rectify any problems.
- Rigorously inspect the heat exchanger of the boiler.
- Ensure all boiler connections and wiring is intact.
- Inspect condensate system and clean and flush the system as necessary.
- Examine and clean flame sensors, ignitor, and burner assembly.
- Scrutinize the venting system for deterioration, corrosion, or blockage to ensure all pipe and joint connections are secure.
- Survey the vent terminations and air inlet to make sure they’re unobstructed and clear.
- Check control settings as well as test safety controls and operating controls.
- Before the technician leaves, they should ensure the equipment is functioning properly.
For a limited time only
CHC reserves the right to alter Promotion details at any time without prior notice