Heat Pumps + Rebates = Efficiency!
Heat Pumps Could Reduce Your Energy Bills!
A heat pump can be a wise investment for your house for the following reasons:
- A heat pump is so much more efficient than other types of equipment because it circulates rather than produces heat.
- A heat pump consumes about one third as much energy as a baseboard electric heater and less than half as much as a gas furnace or oil furnace.
- A heat pump typically lasts between ten and fifteen years, depending on how frequently it is used.
- Since heat pumps do not rely on a noisy compressor to generate heat, they are significantly quieter than conventional systems.
- Heat pumps are both heating and cooling systems, so you only need one to keep your home comfortable all year long.
Contact us today to find out more about our range of heat pumps that are suitable for your needs and price range.