How You Can Get Amazing Sleep and Reduce Germs in Your Home! | Superior Humidifier Systems in Toronto and the GTA
Installing a humidifier in your home can have numerous benefits. Installing one of our top-notch humidifier systems can truly boost your home’s air levels and your family’s comfort.
Our skilled technicians are trained in providing professional humidifier installation in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area while offering you knowledgeable advice on optimizing your home environment. If you are looking to install a fan power humidifier in Richmond Hill look no further!
Are you looking to enhance your sleep and reduce germs in your home? We have the perfect humidifier to suit your needs – cost-effective, sustainable and durable.
We’re available 24/7! Contact us at 1-888-675-5907 and maximize your air levels on a budget!
How does a humidifier work?
There are three major types of humidifiers that can introduce humidity into your home, with methods including:
Our minimal maintenance GeneralAire Model 3200 and 4200 M systems are minimal maintenance humidifiers that disperse moisture through the room. Using a fan that draws air over a wet wick, these systems are compact and quiet while offering your home the highest level of air quality comfort.
The ultrasonic humidifier uses a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic tempo to create water droplets. This system enhances air levels through water droplets that are found in a cool fog surrounding its environment.
Bypass humidifiers use the blower motor of the furnace to circulate humidity levels around your home. Our Aprilaire Model 600 is one of the best systems on the market, and can work effectively in homes ranging up to 4,000 square feet in size! Incredibly cost-effective and compact, it’s an easy choice to install this humidifier to maximize your home’s comfort.
Is it a good idea to sleep with the humidifier on?
Yes, we highly encourage you to experience sleeping with a humidifier for the numerous advantages that include:
- Improved sleep quality due to the ideal air level. Gone are the days of dry throats, nose irritations and stuffy sinuses and here to stay are the days of clear nasal passages and full-throttle REM sleeps.
- Reduce the risk of infections. Germs and bacteria can penetrate any open cuts and wounds while you’re sleeping that can potentially lead to infections. Airborne germs travelling through the air while you’re sleeping can be reduced by a whopping 40% with a humidifier.
- No more nose bleeds. Dry air makes it difficult for the mucus membranes to trap the germs from proceeding to the lungs and trigger an allergic reaction. Keeping a humidifier running all night reduces the chances of your sinuses becoming inflamed, and you getting nosebleeds after a night’s rest.
How often should you clean your humidifier?
It’s vital that you routinely clean your humidifiers, as the accumulation of dirt and debris can result in mould, fungus and bacteria on the humidifier filters. Depending on the type of humidifier you choose, it’s important to follow the proper guidelines and instructions to extend the life of your product. Here are some ways that you can clean your humidifier without the risk of damaging it:
- Clean the humidifier every three days, on average.
- Change the water daily to prevent any deposits to settle on the inside
- Solely use distilled water, as tap water contains traces of minerals that can boost the growth of bacteria.
- Use a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution that can wipe out any mineral deposits, but will not affect the structure of the humidifier.
- Swap out filters to the degree of the guideline recommendations
Don’t underestimate the power of keeping your humidifier clean. We can provide you with the appropriate advice on how to get the most out of your system while keeping the air in your home safe for you and your family.
Your home deserves to be pampered with affordable humidifier installations in Toronto and the GTA!
Our full range of eco-friendly and energy-saving humidifier systems have no ozone emissions and are covered under a 5-year limited warranty on covered components.
Contact us 24/7 to install your humidifier and experience fantastic sleep, reduced germs and healthier air levels in your home!