If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 92%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel
tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standards