FURNACE REPAIRS & INSTALLATIONS
Your furnace might not stand a chance with Canada’s freezing cold winters. If your furnace faltered or failed recently thanks to the recent cold weather, know that you can call Constant Home Comfort at any time, 24/7 for an emergency furnace repair. Call Constant Home Comfort at 1-888-675-5907!
Our technicians are on call day and night, ready to respond and resolve your emergency furnace problem. We service all forced air furnaces including mid or high efficiency.
How Do I Know If Something Is Wrong With My Furnace?
DON’T IGNORE These Furnace Warning Signs
It is important for you to know the warning signs for when your furnace needs to be replaced. It is ideal for you to replace your furnace before it ends up costing you more money, or becomes unsafe in the home. If you are unsure of any signs, contact Constant Home Comfort as soon as possible at 1-888-675-5907.
A comfortable and healthy home environment requires an efficient heating system. Efficient heating systems are those which heat the home without using large amounts of energy, and does not endanger the indoor air quality by overtaking the supply of oxygen needed for combustion.
Here are 8 warning signs you should be aware of.
- You’ve had your furnace for a while.
- Your gas and electricity bills are increasing.
- Your furnace has been repaired in the last two years.
- The temperature at home is fluctuating.
- The colour of the burner flame is yellow, not blue.
- Your furnace is making strange noises.
- The air in your home feels dry or stale.