Are you a Union Gas customer? Did you know that you can save up to $5000 a year by completing simple upgrades to make your home more energy-efficient?
Plus, by completing more than two upgrades, you can qualify for an additional $250 bonus for each upgrade installed!
How can you get started taking advantage of these savings? Constant Home Comfort can help you every step of the way! Learn more about energy rebates from Union Gas here:
SAVE UP TO $5,000 PER YEAR WITH NATURAL GAS!
Upgrade your home with energy efficient renovations to be eligible for up to $5,000 in rebates from Union Gas. This could be through replacing your furnace with a higher AFUE condensing natural gas, propane, or oil furnace (saving you $1,000) or installing insulations around the house (saving you $250-$1750 per insulation).
2018 UNION GAS REBATES WITH CONSTANT HOME COMFORT
Not only can you save thousands of dollars on your monthly utility bills, but this 2018 you can get HUGE rebates from Union Gas for making your home more energy efficient! By making these upgrades and renovations to your home, you can improve energy conservation, save money, and live comfortably.
Qualify for Union Gas Rebates with Constant Home Comfort
When you upgrade your HVAC system with Constant Home Comfort, we don’t only install the system for you, we also help you take advantage of all of the qualifying rebates in order to maximize your savings!
We’ll even fill out the paperwork for you, send it to Union Gas, and touch base with the company for you in order to ensure you get all the of the rebates you are entitled to.
Give Constant Home Comfort a call at 1 (888) 736-7790 for more details, or learn more about upgrading to an energy efficient HVAC system today. Keep reading to learn more about the Union Gas 2018 Rebate Programs.
THE HOME RENO REBATE PROGRAM
Partnering with the Government of Ontario and the Save on Energy initiative, Union Gas brings the Home Reno Rebate Program to reward homeowners taking one step towards eco-friendly living with valuable rebates. Under the program, you can save over $5,000, plus earn additional rebates on electric appliances! This way, you can easily improve your home and overall energy consumption while on a budget. By completing at least 2 eligible renovations, you could already be looking at thousands of dollars in rebates.
Learn more about how you can qualify for these rebates, and how much savings you can earn in the process:
Do I Qualify for Home Reno Rebates?
Here are the requirements to qualify for Home Reno Rebates:
- Your house is a detached, semi-detached, townhouse, or mobile home
- The house is heated by natural gas, oil, propane, electricity or wood
- It is located in the Union Gas Service Area
- You need to complete an energy assessment before and after your home improvements
- You must to complete at least two eligible renovations to earn rebates.
- Heating System – up to $1000 in rebates
- With a high-efficiency heating system, you can help to improve climate control at home while qualifying for great energy savings
- Insulation – up to $1750 in rebates per insulation
- Insulate your attic, basement, or your walls to help prevent both heat and cool air from escaping your home, so you can save on heating in the winter, and cooling in the summer
- Heating System – up to $1000 in rebates
- Water Heater – $500 rebate
- Look into a more efficient or tankless water heater to help reduce the amount of natural gas consumed at home, which will result in lowered energy bills
- Windows/Doors – $80 in rebates per rough opening
- Upgrade your windows and doors to ENERGY STAR® Zone 2 or 3 qualified models to earn rebates
- Appliances – up to $75 in rebates per appliance
- Qualify for up to $75 in rebates when you upgrade home appliances such as the refrigerator, freezer, dehumidifier, window air conditioner, or washer and dryer to an ENERGY STAR® certified model
- Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) – up to $5800 in rebates per system
- Depending on your current heating source, the types of ASHP upgrades that will qualify for a rebate differs. With nature gas, oil, propane and wood heating, you can get $500 in rebates when you upgrade your ASHP. As for electric heating, you would have the option to upgrade to an electric air source heat pump which would allow you to qualify for $5800 in rebates
- Central Air Conditioner – $600 rebate
- With an ENERGY STAR® qualified central air conditioning system, you can qualify for up to $600 in rebates while improving comfort in your home.
Your post-renovation assessment will take 1-2 hours and must be completed within 120 days of your initial assessment. This will help to calculate the new energy efficiency of your home based on the upgrades you have completed. Our team will then submit all paperwork to Union Gas and you will receive you rebate cheque within 90 business days of submission.